Workshop proposals are now closed.
Please see the DH Week Web Site for news about workshops and scheduling.
- Please be prepared to commit to teaching the workshop you propose.
- Propose possible time slots. Workshops will be offered either morning or afternoon on every day that week *except* Tuesday 2/9
- If you do not have space available for your workshop, we have reserved the classroom at METRO for Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 9-12 and 2-5.
- We ask that each workshop manage its own RSVP lists.
Once we have a full set of proposed workshops, we’ll invite you all to help us organize the full slate, so we avoid overlap of topics and can spread the sessions throughout the week. We’ll work with you to create the full slate of offerings and promote it to the NYC DH community and beyond.
Propose your workshop using the following Google Form.
- Advanced Omeka
- Citizen Cartography
- DH 101
- Digital Art History
- Gallery Interactive Design: Prototype to Product
- Intro to the Command Line
- Intro to Omeka
- Intro to Networks
- Intro to Python
- Intro to Web Scraping: Social Media
- Minimal Computing for Writers
- Raspberry Pi
- Understanding Numbers: Basics of Statistical Literacy
- User Experience for Digital Humanists: A Primer